Be an alabama.gov ace!
Using alabama.gov, find the answers to these five questions. Click the circle next to the one you think is correct. Good luck!
1. In the Battle of the Horse-Shoe (Horseshoe Bend) at Cholocco Litabixee in 1814, which Indian Chief survived by immersing himself in the river and breathing through a cane?
2. Where is country music legend Hank Williams buried?
3. Who was Alabama's first female Governor?
4. Which political party is Alabama's current governor, Bob Riley, affiliated with?
5. What female US Secretary of State was born in Birmingham?
6. Who was inaugurated as the first governor of Alabama in 1819?
7. The USS Alabama in Mobile has been dedicated as a memorial of which war?
World War II
World War I
8. How many counties does Alabama have?
9. What year was Alabama's current Constitution written?
10. Which Pulitzer prize-winning writer was born in Monroeville, Alabama?
F. Scott Fitzgerald